Add/Remove Guest on Existing Event
If you need to add or remove guests from an existing event, you're in the right place.
Note: You can only make changes to events that have not started. Only events under Upcoming Events tab or Today's Event tab that have a "Draft" or "Published" status, can be changed.
Add Guests to an Event:
Login to the school admin portal
From the dashboard, locate the event you want to change
Click on the pencil icon ("Edit") on the far right of your event. This will open up to the event details.
4. Navigate to the Guest tab.
5. Select the additional grade(s) or teachers that you wish to add to the event. You will see the additional parents emails populate in the Guests table.
5. Click the Save button.
6. You will be asked if you want to email your newly added parents to notify them about being added to the event. There is an optional Event Update Message box that allows you to include a message, that will be seen in the body of the email.
Clicking Send will email only your newly added parents with the event invitation.
Clicking Skip will save the event changes but will not send an email to your newly added guests. The event will still show in their app.
Event Email Template:
7. The Edit Event window will close and return you to the dashboard
To Remove Guests from an Event:
1. Follow the steps above, but instead, deselect the grades or teachers that no longer need to attend the event. You will see their names removed from the guests table.
2. Click Save.
3. If you only removed guests from an event, there is no email notification option necessary. The event will simply not show in their app. If you made other changes to the event at the same time you removed guests, you will be prompted to notify only retained guest with the event changes.
4. The Edit Event window will close and return you to the dashboard