How to RSVP to Events
Updated: 2 days ago
In order to attend a school event, you will need to RSVP to the event sent from the school. Once you RSVP "yes", you will be issued an electronic ticket.
How to RSVP:
1. Check your Email for a new event email from Circool, with the subject line of "New Event". That email will contain all the details on the event. You will see an RSVP button that will take you to the event.
2. Login to Circool and search for the event under My Events - Today or Upcoming.
3. Clicking on the event will take you to the event details.
4. You have three options for attending: Yes, No, Maybe.
Don't worry, you can always change your RSVP response.
5. Change your response by clicking on "Change RSVP".
6. When you select "Yes" to your RSVP, you will be issued a ticket that will be used on the day of the event.
Next Read: Using Ticket to Enter Events