Using Ticket to Enter Events
Updated: Aug 25
Previous read: How to RSVP to Events
In order to attend a school event, all guests will need a ticket. All event tickets are electronic and accessible from your mobile device.
How to get to your ticket:
1. Login to Circool and locate the event under Today or Upcoming, then Events.
2. Click on the link from the email or text message notification we sent you. That should take you right to the event.
3. Click on "View Ticket" to see your ticket that contains a QR Code along with your beautiful smile:). If you do not see "My Ticket", that means you have not RSVP'd "Yes" to the event. You can change your RSVP by clicking Change RSVP at the top.
4. You can Download your ticket by clicking "Download". You can use this ticket instead of logging into Circool to retrieve your ticket.
Note: If you have not set up a profile picture, you will be prompted to do so before we issue your ticket. See My Profile.
5. Show this ticket to the school staff member standing at the entrance. They will scan your ticket and approve your entry.
Next read: Add family and friends to My Circool
If you need additional help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org