Activating your Circool Account
Updated: Jan 16, 2022
You must follow the steps below before you can RSVP to an Event. Make sure you find the email with "School District invites you to Circool"
One of the ways we are keeping school events safe is ensuring school staff and parents/guardian are in control. We sync with your schools main student information system (SIS) in order to create and issue user accounts. User accounts are by invitation only. No one is really able to create an account randomly or secretly.
Circool is best accessed from your mobile device. There is no app to download, simply follow the web address from your email or calendar invite.
Activating your account
1. When your school administrator activates your account, you will receive an email with instructions on completing the setup.
2. Click on the Activate button in the email. This will take you to your schools Circool page.
3. Complete the Profile Information as requested.
4. Click Submit.
5. You will now see any events you have been invited to.
6. You can also add your your Profile Picture by clicking on the hamburger icon in the top left corner, then Profile. A profile picture is required before entering an event.
Next Read: My Profile
Next Read: How to RSVP to Events
If you need additional help, please email email@example.com